This is just a place where I will come to sometimes tell you a story or share something with you.

Sunday 2 November 2008

A bath, a bath, my kingdom for a bath. With lots of fucking bubbles

Baths. I fucking love them. With fucking plenty of bubbles too.

Pouring a bath in my flat is a long and protracted procedure. A bath has to be hot enough to peel the fucking skin from your body. Anything less makes you gay. The only way I get scalding hot water is by running the hot tap at barely a trickle. I need that bath hot (I'm not gay) so it is gonna take a good 40 minutes to pour a decent bath. Sometimes I forget it is running and come in to find the bath full to the brim of steaming water. I need to let some out obviously and since the chain on the plug has broken, and I am way too lazy to fix it, I have to open the cold tap until it is cool enough to reach in and grab the plug. I wasn't joking about the heat of this water. I mean technically it isn't a bath i'm having. It is more like a fucking lightly simmering Jewish broth once i'm in. Letting the water out after making it colder then making sure there are enough bubbles. This is some serious business we're talking here.

I defend my right to have a bath that is hotter than the sun, screaming, and listening to ABBA CD's while totally immersed in bubbles. So what if afterwards I pull my cock between my legs and pose into the mirror.

This is something I seriously believe in and if you don't like it you can chew on my cock. Just the end, don't want you to choke.

No comments: